There’s no shortage of annoying things in UAE, like very other country in the world. Living in the UAE can often be a game of dodgeball – avoiding speeding cars, psychotic people and tricky situations [What do you mean I can’t enter the club stag?].
There are definitely more than 10 annoying things about us, folks, but here’s a good start:
1. Stop stuffing massage cards on my car window
2. Stop parking like a douche
3. Stop using a gazillion plastic bags to carry your groceries out
4. Stop abandoning cute little pets in the heat of the summer [or ever]
5. Stop inching towards pedestrians threateningly
6. Stop fake calling me telling me I’ve won AED 500,000,000 [unless it’s real!]
7. Stop ordering for 70 when you’re only ordering for 10
8. Stop leaving all the building doors open – It makes cooling harder
9. Stop tailgating like a maniac
10. Stop mistreating freelancers & pay them on time
Have you witnessed any other annoying things in UAE that people need to stop doing stat? Tell us in the comments below.